- European manufacturing silencers for more than 40 years.
- Last technology.
- Attention to the needs of our customers.
- Own designs and engineering.
- Highly specialized workshop for final inspections.
- Strict control procedures on raw materials and final products.
- Quality assurance ISO 9001 / UNI 1090 / ISO 3834
- Technical bureaus for projecting and documentation.
- Own laboratories for NDT (LPT, RX, MP, etc. )
- Specializes on EPC Projects
Vent steam and exhaust gas silencers for endothermic engines
For noise generated by the turbulence of high pressure gas flows, with medium-high frequency spectral components, discharging directly into the atmosphere.
Our silencers are manufactured with a thick strong steel outer casing. Inside the outer casing is located a reactive section (multi stage diffusers) and a dissipative section.
The internal reactive section is made in AISI 304 stainless steel as standard.
Sound energy propagating along ducts is channeled into the reactive section. Afterwards it crosses the dissipative section before discharging directly into the atmosphere.
The reactive section, made of special multistage diffusers, allows the gas to expand, forming countless micro-jets, dramatically reducing the initial speed.
The gas crosses then the dissipative section at low speed.
DIFUSSER SILENCER: The dissipative section is made of partitions in perforated AISI 304 stainless steel and has an aerodynamic profile to minimize pressure drops.
DIFUSSER & ABSORBER SILENCER perforated carbon steel elements and rot and fire resistant viscous materials with different densities.
- Coated using high heat resistant silicone aluminium products.
- Reactive section (multi stage diffusers) made in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Dissipative section consists of sound absorbing elements in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Flanges, mating flanges, gaskets, nuts and bolts.
- Horizontal and vertical mounting brackets.
- Expansion couplings.
- Condensate drain fittings.
- External heat insulation.
- W.P.S. – P.Q.R. certificates.
- Rain pan
- Bird Screen